Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

bad week turned better

This past week has been so trying for me...I have just felt so defeated in so many ways. I have been struggling with being positive and having a good attitude, which has always been a struggle for me. I am making it a point to focus more of the Lord and dwell on His word, and renew my mind. I know all my feelings come from a bad attitude, and having a new perspective will change my life.



"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will" Romans 12:2



"The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks." Luke 6:45
Pin It!

3 comments:

About Me said...

oooh, great verse from Luke.

This has been me too, and our family. Negative thoughts and words coming from negative thinking. Transforming your mind is hard and takes time from the little decisions we face and make everyday.

I'm praying for you Shannon.

(Maybe, I should stay with blogspot... I didn't like it too much, but I think because I miss having "friends" like I had on xanga.)

Talk with you tomorrow.
Love Logan

Anonymous said...

Shannon I am so proud to be your friend. You are so fun to be around and I cherish our friendship. To see your post really enlightened me today. I know how hard it can be. Thinking positively is very challenging at times but your quality of life will be so much more amazing! It is worth it.

The Porter Family said...

Shannon! I'm glad you updated your site!!!! how exciting!!! Now we can be blogspot friends!! oh and by the way...i'd love to have a craft date with you :0) it would be so fun ...but it has to be cheap!