I will have some pictures soon of our bedroom and from today (well, today isn't over so I will post those tomorrow). Chris and I were both off today and we have Aidan with us for a few hours. We are having fun hanging out with him and running errands, just trying to get a few things done.
So I have an embarrassing story for all of you...today we went to the dry cleaners to drop off clothes. Chris ran in and I stayed in the car with the baby, and shortly Chris comes out and hands me a pair of my underwear that had somehow got stuck in the cleaners bag! And the worst part is, the girl there found them and had to give them back to Chris. So embarrassing. I bet she will tell all her coworkers how she found hot pink undies while counting items! I know this from experience, my first job was at a dry cleaners and we all just LOVED telling each other what emabarrassing things we find! (you'd be shocked!)
Ok well I will have those pictures soon!
Pages
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh man, hahahaha that's hilarious! I would love to hear more stories of your Dry cleaning days. :c)
Post a Comment