He is cute. :c) Sorry I didn't get to call you today. The children didn't lay down long enough. 40 minutes. By the time I showered, they were waking up. I will call this Tuesday unless you are off another day this week. you've been on my mind a lot lately this week. Hope all is well. Talk with you soon! Love Logan
2 comments:
He is cute. :c) Sorry I didn't get to call you today. The children didn't lay down long enough. 40 minutes. By the time I showered, they were waking up. I will call this Tuesday unless you are off another day this week. you've been on my mind a lot lately this week. Hope all is well. Talk with you soon! Love Logan
I love Adian! What a cutie he is. I hope you guys had fun spending time together. You are a great sister and auntie!
Post a Comment