Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

ZOO

This past weekend Chris and I babysat Aidan ans we decided to take a trip to the zoo! We went with my good friend Lyndsey and her cute daughter Brekyn!



















I cannot figure out how to put these pictures in order! We had a great time- Aidan slept through most of it but he loved the giraffes. I think Brekyn had the most fun though! She loved to see the snakes!







Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Shannon! I love you! I am so glad to see this post on your blog. You have to email me these pictures. That was such a fun day! Brekyn absolutely loves you and Chris. We both had fun spending time together.

Shannon said...

Of course I will get these to you!!We had fun too, I can't wait til we have kids of our own that can hang out with Brek!