
So Friday night my good friend Krystle and I ventured down to Tucson to see Carrie Underwood in concert. We got SO lost! Our directions were a little skewed because the I-10 is all tore up and exits are closed down...but we found our way. We made a couple stops to ask for directions, and no one was much help. Tuscon hates us Phoenicians. Well, the concert was so fun- but again, weird crowd...older people, lots of cowboys, low energy. Anyway we had a blast and our seats were AMAZING! Plus, Carrie Underwood is just so cute.

Krystle and I







2 comments:
I am so jealous that you got to see her! I love her and plus you guys were so close. That looks like it was so much fun!
I'm so glad that we went :) And your pictures turned out SOOOOO much better than mine did :( The only one that was good that I posted on my blog was STILL bad! Ha!
Thanks for being such a fun friend!
Post a Comment