Pages
Thursday, June 5, 2008
early bird...
Its not even 7 and Chris is leaving for work which means I am wide awake. Why? Well, I simple cannot sleep in these days especially when my husband is up so early stirring around in our room. I know I need to go back to bed since I need to be well rested for work this afternoon. I am very frustrated that I have just been laying here and laying here and LAYING HERE! ah. I am a morning person. Its hard for me to stay up late and to wait to go to work in the afternoon. I like to get up and get my day going! Although I wish I knew why it is when I work in the morning I can't get up so easy as I can when I work in the p.m....I guess I can only sleep in when its not allowed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I understand.. mon - wed i get to work about 6:30... and stay in bed as long as possible.. come the weekend I am up @ 5 and ready to go!
Post a Comment