You see, sometimes he is a pleasant photo taker. Mainly when they are professionally taken, or when we were newly dating.
Now, although, he grimaces at the camera. He loathes it, and he takes it out on me.
Sigh. If only he loved being in front of the camera as much as I do. What a silly boy.





3 comments:
His eyes are sooo blue! They look a lot like Reael's eyes. Such a contrast to how dark you're eyes are. I love both of them though. :c) About the photo taking, look on the bright side... You are beautiful, and the pictures just confirm it, as well as how photogenic you are. Write me soon. I'm home all week with no husband. :c( But will have tons of time to talk if you're schedule permits.
I know I love his eyes and I hope our kids have his eyes. I miss chatting with you, I have a busy week with work, I'll let you know when I am free!
Love you!
Well..I guess that you make up for him not wanting to be photogenic!!! (Spelling?!) You always look amazing in your pics...as well as in real life :) So, how's it going stranger?!?!?!
Post a Comment