Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Middle Name Game!

  1. You have to post the rules before you give the facts.
  2. Players - You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life that corresponds with each letter of your middle name.
  3. At the end of your post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

MICHELLE

M: Mother-wanna-be. What can I say I caught the baby bugs like 15 years ago and am still infected! bleh!

I: in love...awww.

C: Creative. Hey, I try.

H: Home-body. I could totally be at home all the time, maybe even for days on end and not know it- just kidding. That would make me a hermit, and that is one H I am not, or hope I'm not :)

E: Esthetician! My career! I love my job- I give facials all day and wax people, its the most fun job ever. Any skin ?'s just ask me!!!

L: Liddle (as in little, with two d's). Chris says I don't pronounce my t's very well- and he always makes fun of me when I say "liddle"

L: Loveable. A few years ago at my churchs women's retreat we had to give ourselves a new 'name', something we wanted to speak over ourselves and believe. I gave this as my name. I am still struggling with believing it, and still have to speak it over myself.

E: Epipen. I carry one in my purse, in case I go into anaphylactic shock from eating a nut (its happened before....).

Now I have to tag 8 people! 8! holy cow.

Krystle, Ashley, Kim, Logan, Tara, Lyndsey, Olivia, and last but not least, Rebecca, since we share the same middle name ♥

Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for checking out our blog. I read yours too sometimes when I get lost in blogland. I love blogs! I think one time you made some peach cobbler or something and it made me crave it, so I went and got some (yours looked better). hahah! Anyway, thank you for leaving a comment! :) Karilee

Anonymous said...

Fun! I will play this game, but I can't play for one week. We're on our way to Fine Arts. :c)

Sparklinbecks said...

I don't know if I can do it! You took the good ones! haha, I can't believe we share a middle name, we are so similar with things sometimes, its crazy!