Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

San Diego, here we come!

So we are headed outta here! Sunday morning we are driving to the beach for a few days! yay yay. And to be honest, I can't remember if I have actually been to San Diego. I grew up in Sacramento and I know we visited many beaches, but where I don't know. I would call my mom and ask, but that lucky duck is in Hawaii right now. I know every trip to the beach since living here has been in the L.A. area- which we are SO not fans of.

thats all for now!
Pin It!

3 comments:

The Porter Family said...

How fun Shannon! I hope that you guys have a BLAST!!! :) We love the beach...sooo relaxing!

Kim said...

San Diego is fun. Are you staying near PB aka Party Beach?

Shannon said...

PB beach, party beach....hahaha...
no we aren't staying there, at least I don't think. We are actually staying with Chris' Aunt and Uncle, they live in El Cajon.