Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Music...

....I was tagged by Mrs. Krystle in the blogging world. She must have know my blog post inspirations are running dry!
Ok I am to list my favorite songs, this could be long.... This would be my list of favorites excluding worship songs. This would be my playlist mix on my Ipod ;)
  • Lisa Loeb- "Stay" (my all time favorite song!!!)
  • Brad Paisley- "She's Everything", "Whiskey Lullaby", "Waiting on A Woman"
  • Anna Nalick- "Wreck of the Day", "Bleed"
  • Gavin DeGraw- "Chariot", "Meaning"
  • Lifehouse- "Broken"
  • The Wreckers- "Tennessee", "Stand Still, Look Pretty"
  • Vanessa Carlton- "White Houses"
  • Snow Patrol- "Chasing Cars"
  • Colbie Caillat- "Battle", "Realize"
  • Julie Roberts "Break Down Here"
  • Deana Carter, "Strawberry Wine"

I could go on, but I will resist!

Pin It!

1 comment:

The Porter Family said...

oohhhh i love the wreckers! Forgot about them....I too like everything on YOUR list :) I'm so bummed that you aren't off today! Of course this happens when i have a TON of time :)