Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

oh what have I done!

Today I chopped off my hair. After 4 years of growing it out, I gave up. I just didn't have a 'style' anymore...it was so blah. I really couldn't figure out how to style my hair long. It was always so frizzy and flat! Plus, finding my long dark hairs everywhere was getting old. So I planned for the chop. I talked to my hair stylist a while back about it, and finally got brave enough to just do it already! So today I did it. I am still in shock.

This is me a couple months ago doing who knows what...sheesh what a goober I am.
And me today!
I am adjusting.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Sparklinbecks said...

Looks great!

Weird, I have been talking about getting my hair cut.

The Porter Family said...

LOVE IT SHANNON!!!!! You look so cute :) Can't wait to see it in real life!!! When can we get together?!

Shannon said...

thanks girls. I have been wanting to do this for a long while.

Anonymous said...

Oh pretty! It looks similar to mine. I wonder what the back looks like??? :c)

Shannon said...

its a lot shorter in the back!