Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Forever 22.

Yesterday was my birthday! I turned 22.
 What a great day it was!
Chris surprised me by taking me down to the new Forever 21 in Chandler to wait in line because the first 200 people in the door won gift cards ranging from $10-210! We got there at 7:30 (it opened at 10) and were only like the 25th in line. We won $30 in gift cards- better than nothing! It was fun (for me), I love doing stuff like that! Plus its my favorite store!

Then we shopped around the mall for a bit and went to lunch. I was starting to get bummed out because I had money to shop, and saw nothing I liked! Thats totally Murphys Law of shopping! Before dinner with my family, we ran into Old Navy to look around and all their clearance is an additional 50% off! And it was all really good stuff! I got jeans for $3.24, a dress for $4.99, and a sweater for $4.99- nothing makes me happier than good bargain shopping. We also stopped by the San Tan Forever 21 to shop with the gift cards we won (we didn't shop at the new one- it was a mad house). I picked out two shirts I liked that were on sale for $14.99 each, and I went to check out and they rang up at $4.99!!!! So of course, after dinner I went back and bought 6 more tops for $30! Amazing. I am never able to find good deals when I actually am looking!


Ok, pictures.
Chris brought these home for me on Friday. My fav.My friend Laurel at work makes cakes! She made this one on Friday for me.She is really good :)

The birthday kids....In case you didn't know, I have a twin brother- so it was his birthday too :)

My brother Craig and his wife TaraMe and ChrisMy mom kept sneaking in...

Me and all my loot!!!!!!! Best deals of my life- for real!

Ok so we are fake sleeping. But last night Chloe snuck under the covers with me, and I had to get a picture.

Thanks to all of you who made my birthday great!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Olivia and Michael Fitch said...

I hope you have a beautiful and blessed birthday!
I love you!
I need to give you your present!

The Porter Family said...

Ooh Shannon! i'm sorry I missed your b-day and didn't give YOU a shout-out!!! bad friend!! Lets get together soon :) Love ya!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

Sparklinbecks said...

Happy Birthday again!

I hit that sale too this week at old navy..which you will see in all my pictures this week! haha!

I am glad you had such a good day! :)

Ashley said...

so FUN! happy birthday!!! the deals are awesome, such a good feeling!

Courtney said...

That cake is so amazing!!

Olivia and Michael Fitch said...

The mask is just photoshopped-- but!
I've saved the mask separately if you want it!