Chris' iPhone was just laying at the bottom of the washer. Oh.My.Word.
My heart sank. Does anyone know how much he loved that precious phone?? The phone that he spent hours unlocking for T-mobile network? I was so upset. The worst part was, I had to wake him up to tell him the news. That sweet man, who, I must add, is so sick with some cold of some sort, had to be woken up to hear this news.
You know how he reacted?
Just as calm as could be. He kept saying, "Its ok, its just a thing."
It didn't upset him or anger him at all! It was like the news didn't phase him.
What a man I have.
but I still feel completely awful.


2 comments:
oh no! i hate things like that!!! But at least you have an awesome husband who had a GREAT reaction :) Love ya girl! Don't forget to text me when you are all done being busy so that we can hang out :)
aw man! what a good reaction though!
Ok, so that song is in my head again..from the parade "welcome to our fam-il-y time..."
Post a Comment