Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

New puppy!

This is our new girl! She is a long hair chihuahua like Chloe was. We think we are going to name her Delilah, for Samson and Delilah :) What do you guys think???
She is so small! The breeder says she will be 4-5lbs, right now she is barely over 1lb at 6 weeks old. She has been quiet all day, but now she is running back and forth all over the living room. Samson has been ignoring her so far. She is adorable!!






Pin It!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I love her little puppy face. I like how you put the soda can next to her for comparison!

Ashley said...

SHE IS SO SWEET! I love her name. she's so tiny!

Bethany said...

That's funny how we were talking about dogs at work last night, she is soooo cute now I want one.

The Porter Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! She is ADORABLE!!!! :) I'm sure that Samson will warm up soon...how could he not?!

Anonymous said...

she is very cute and adorable!!! I like the name too. :c) I'm trying to talk Nathan into a puppy, but it's a no go. And I've learned from past experience to not pressure and let him be ready when he's ready... Otherwise it's not a family dog he likes too. Have fun Shannon.

Sparklinbecks said...

She is so cute! I love her :)