Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Prayer request...

Ok, this may sound strange or unnecessary, but we have a need in our home. Delilah is very sick. She has been not eating, throwing up and very lethargic. She doesn't act like a little puppy. We took her to the vet the other day, and she was tested for Parvo but that came back negative. The vet said she looked healthy and normal we just have to force feed her. Well, this morning was EXTREMELY scary. Chris got up for work and panicked when he saw little Delilah. She was on her back and couldn't move her head or right limbs. She was in a comatose state. We rushed her to the vet and she is now doing ok, but she had a blood sugar attack which is normal for Chihuahuas. They wanted to hold her there all day at the cost of $500! Yowza! We took her home instead but she still isn't eating and is very lethargic and still throwing up. They tested her for worms and parasites and a few other things but its all negative. We don't know why she won't eat! This is so sad! I know she is just a pup that we've only had a few days, but we can't lose another dog already. Its so heartbreaking. Please pray for her little health to be restored!!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Sparklinbecks said...

nothing is too silly to ask for prayer. i am praying for delilah!

The Porter Family said...

I am PRAYING!!!!! I'm so sorry. Come on little Delilah. When my littlest dog Sophie was sick, I would just sit and pet her little head, and talk to her like she was a little baby...I think that all that love helped her recover :) I really do.

Ashley said...

oh noooooo!!!!! poor little girl. praying! and DEFINITELY not silly!!!