Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Steals & Deals

This is my first entry about all the great clothes I find!! (at least I think they are)
Since I was very young I always was conscious of price tags and sale racks. I haven't figured out why, since I know it wasn't something my parents made me do. Whenever I buy clothes, they are always on sale or clearance. I like clearance better. Here are two finds:

Green Dress, Forever 21 $5.99 on clearance rack

ADORABLE skirt, Forever 21, $10 on clearance rack 

10 bucks is kinda high for me...I usually only spend more than that on jeans, shoes or sweaters. Some of my favorite stores that you will see my finds from are:
Forever 21
Target
Nordstrom Rack 
Ross
Pin It!

3 comments:

Kim said...

do you go to the san tan forever or the chandler one? let me know next time you go.. i need a partner in that store!

Shannon said...

yep San Tan one is my favorite. I will call you!

Anonymous said...

I love your finds! The skirt is so you!
Next time, I want to go:)!