Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wedding Photos

I was playing around with Photoshop today, and I thought a great way to learn would be to mess with my wedding pictures! I thought our photographer did a great job, but it was fun to do things a little more to my liking...
Before:
After:

Before :
After:


Before:

After:
Before:

After:

Pin It!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are sooooooooo talented! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

We need to talk... It's been a LONG time--- too long, and Baby Goodin is due right around the corner. :c) How are you doing? Photos are beautiful.

The Porter Family said...

Oooohhh!!! I love those!!! How fun! i wish i could do some fun things with some of mine that I'm not too fond of :(

The Porter Family said...

Shannon, that would be awesome!!! I will email you some tonight if I get the chance :) Thank you!! We should get together soon...it's been a REALLY long time!