Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

My weekend

Yesterday I had a lot of fun taking pictures for a great friend of mine. Delilah had fun too! Brekyn just loved her! It was so adorable! Oh, by the way, this little puppy is 4 months old...and still under 2 lbs! I never imagined having a dog this small. I want her to keep growing!

I am in the process of redecorating the office, since I spend so much time in here. I am quite a weakling and can't move all the furniture out of the way to paint, so I have been waiting on Chris...who just woke up sick. So this project that I have started probably will have to wait. 
Here it is before. Its messy. Forgive me. 
Right now it is halfway covered with beige paint. I want to do two green walls. I really want a new desk, but I think I will just spray paint this one. Stay tuned! (although it may be a long while!)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You dog is so tiny! seeing her in person was crazy! We ALL love her...brekyn even has been talking in her dreams about your puppy! So cute. Thank again for the adorable pics- you are awesome!!! :)