This past weekend we went to Rocky Point with some friends. It was us, a couple that Chris has worked with forever and a couple that they know. It was so fun being with friends and meeting new people!
Chris playing on the beach with Trenton, Staceys 4 year old son. That is the resort behind them. I loved where we stayed and the whole condo thing, being able to all stay in the same place with a kitchen and a living room. We had fun staying up and playing boys vs girls charades. It was so crazy because Chris and I kept writing the same words to act out! We are just bffs.
This is us on the ship, before we were out on sea for 2 hours starving :)
The whole gang! Stacey, Joe, Me, Chris, Josh, Cami.

We had a blast. We definitely would go back!
p.s sorry for the lack of blogging...life has been busy!


4 comments:
I love the pictures! So fun! I'm sorry Chris lost his wedding ring though, so sad! :(
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I am glad you had a nice little vacation!
I'm sooooo jealous!!! And to jet ski would be so awesome....see, just one of the many downsides to pregnancy!! You can't do all that fun stuff!! Live it up for me!!! You look so good :) So tan!!!
Yes it was LOADS of fun! We loved it. Its all about the spray tan!
Post a Comment