Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shrek!

Yesterday my mom went to the ER for chest pain. Everything is okay now. 
My  sister was waiting for her husband to come get the kids so we could be with our mom. I joined her in the car, and was the annoying Aunt taking pictures and trying to get Aidan to say everything he knows. 
His latest funny saying is Shrek. You have to watch the video to see why. I die laughing. He was being a ham for me...and just learned to pop his jaw so thats what you see him doing most of the time. 
Sorry Courtney for exploiting your child....I just cant resist.





did you catch that at the end: "*&%# bye."
Pin It!

5 comments:

Kareena said...

That is really funny! He'll probably love watching that someday.

I'm glad your mom is okay. Do you know what was wrong?

The Porter Family said...

This is so cute :)

And by the way, we did those pictures in the Foothills area...it was behind her mom's house- just a random canal area that is amazing!

Shannon said...

Yes my mom had inflammation in her chest wall that was causing pain. She didn't think it was serious, but you never know with chest pain. Her DR told her to call 911! But yes all is well now.

Courtney said...

Aidan and I watched this clip this morning and he kept saying "shrek" when he heard you saying "say Shrek". It was cute!

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest Shannon! He is getting so big so fast! I am so sorry to hear about your mom! Scary. So what was causing the inflammation?