Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today, I am:

  • still dealing with this headache for the 3rd night in a row. (Its only at night, so strange)
  • avoiding doing laundry. I do not mind that I ran out of soap :)
  • going to go to PetsMart dog training for Samson. I still can't tell if he is really good at training, or just lazy.
  • trying to get rid of some zits on my lovely face.
  • REALLY tired.
  • preparing myself for a long work weekend.
  • going to Target to try and find some good deals on clothes. I still haven't gotten much since my last 'steals and deals' post
  • realizing I really only eat two things I cook. By choice. I do know how to cook. 
  • really wanting a pedicure :)
  • praying for some dreams to come true...
  • hoping for change...
  • anxious about the future.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

You should have told me that you were out of laundry detergent. I have 5 things of detergent... Got some at Frys for practically free the other day!

Kareena said...

I hope your headaches get better! Maybe you need a little R & R.

Do you have any days off during the week? Maybe I could get Vince to watch the boys and we could have lunch.

Kim said...

Shannon - Maybe you need more protien and fat! Whenever i have a hard time sleeping I start to get headaches at night.. my cure more protien and flax oil. Also- I am growing my brows out for you - I want a new shape.. Let me know if you want to get a pedicure sometime!!....KIM!