Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

What a great holiday we get to celebrate. The miracle of Easter and the price Jesus paid for us is so amazing to me. We had a great service today at church. In case you didn't know, we have been trying out new churches for a few months now. It is really overwhelming and it is easy to feel lost in the midst of it all, but we know God is faithful and has a home for us. Please keep that in your prayers. 

Ok my favorite candy of the whole year!!!!
 I love my mom for still buying us Easter treats. And you know I will be hitting the stores this week for candy clearance! Then I guess I will need to hit the gym :)


I wanted to show off my newest headband for Em- I made her 4 new ones and I think she will be sporting a new one at her dedication next week, so I will post that one too.

This was her Easter headband. 

..........................................

He is risen indeed!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Logan said...

I LOVE those headbands Shannon. How are you making them? I would love to make a few for Rhema. Let me know through email when you get a chance! :c)

Anonymous said...

Cute pics Shan! I really want so really cute unique bows for Brekyn. Will you make me some?!

Olivia and Michael Fitch said...

Super Cute, Ms. Shannon