Let me just say this computer is moving VERY slow....I really feel like I am using AOL right now.
Our weekend is ending, boo. We had a lot of fun...lets see:
- Friday I worked all day and was out in the Phoenix area so I made a quick stop into Last Chance since I haven't been there in years. I was so excited to find a pair of Vigoss jeans in my size for $9.99!! What a steal, right? Well I get them home to try them on (no I didn't want to wait in the enormous fitting room line), and they don't have a front button and the zipper doesn't work. If anyone has any tips on fixing that, let me know.
- We had a great dinner that night we some friends. We ate at Brio at the San Tan Mall and had the strangest girl for a waiter EVER! Our friend ordered a lobster dish and she said "I love Crustaceans!" She was creepy weird. And she hovered. We had a good night though!
- Saturday Chris had won tickets to the Diamond Backs game in the Wells Fargo suite. Fun time eating free food and having a great view of the game.
- Today we went to church, we are really enjoying where we are going. Then my dad took us to lunch which is always a nice treat. We ate outside at Red Robin and it was a beautiful day. Then I had sushi for dinner with my girlfriends :)
- Just now we got back from a bike ride, and I am about to die. WOW I am not in shape.
This is a picture from a photo shoot I did last week, and I loved this shot.


3 comments:
Where are you going to church? I'm glad you've found somewhere you're enjoying!
I love this picture! When will you post more on your photo blog?
We are going to Second Mile Church in Gilbert. We really love it.
Lynds,
I want to post more, but I need to ask Louise first!
Post a Comment