I am a fan of this book, and now its a movie!

We all know the movies are always so much better than the books, but I will give it a shot. Actually, I can't wait for it to come out! I really like Abigail Breslin, but Cameron Diaz as her mom?? seems odd to me. She seems too young to play a mom, even though she is probably way old. Ok here is the trailer, if you care to watch :)
Today I made a bomb peach cobbler. So good.
Now back to my dessert and my new obsession, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey (even if they don't have a fruit to hold)


9 comments:
I want to see this! When does it come out? Cameron Diaz does seem young, but I think that they said that the mom was young in the book...
it comes out june 26th i think...we should go! mom too!
oh we should. i took the 27th off for my birthday but if i quit my job then i am sure i can go
Does this have a good ending or is it depressing? My feeling is that real life is hard enough, so I want books and movies to make me feel good.
Kareena- the book is great, but it is sad... it does leave you hopeful though.
Ok, this book is very secular and some parts are bad, and sad....but the ending is so twisted and shocking that I am sure the movie is going to be too!
...the ending is like that in a good, entertaining way I mean. The movie is pg-13. That made me happy.
I like an ending with a twist, so I maybe I will have to see (or read) it!
I'm looking forward to seeing this movie! It was a great book!
Post a Comment