Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

on life, and such.

The blogging world is so quiet lately....mine especially. Sorry, not much going on here either.
Right now I just can't pry myself away from the computer after playing my new Sims 3 for like 4 hours, not really, but its so awesome! You can buy a car in this one, and follow them to work! crazy I know. Any Sim lovers out there? (crickets...)
............................
This Worley household needs a couple miracles. We are trusting God.
............................

Other than that, we are working on: slimming down, not wasting so much, and two feisty dogs.

Slimming down because we'd like to, and I was told today that if I want kids soon, I need to lose some lbs. You know, I thought I looked fine. Maybe I have the opposite of anorexia and I am really fatter than what I see in the mirror. Maybe its after midnight and I am losing my brain. The second one, for sure.

Not wasting so much because I saw those crazy freegans on Oprah. They really are extreme. It did make me feel guilty about being wasteful, like when I just go for a drive cause I am bored. That wastes perfectly good fuel apparently.

Our dogs are nuts right now. Delilah is the worlds smallest dog with the worlds smallest poop that she leaves all over the house. I thought we got her housebroken, but she is a sneaky one. And they are digging into the drywall again when we leave them in the laundry room. I don't know what to do with them.

.........................

I think I am finally tired to go to bed...my Sims 3 high has wore off. Seriously, get that game!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

What crazy crackhead person said you need to lose weight in order to get pregnant?? That's nuts. You would be underweight and it's hard to get pregnant (and stay pregnant) when you're underweight. Look at me- I have had no problems getting pregnant and I sure didn't lose weight beforehand!! :-)

And I am dying to get the new Sims game now. But I don't have time to play it! :-(

We should get together sometime because I don't know what is going on with you at all. Love you!

Tara said...

I couldn't agree with Courtney more... who in the world told you that?! First, you look fantastic- second that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard... I'm sure you will have no trouble getting prego! ...and for the rest... we're praying for you! Hang in there... :)

Shannon said...

yeah I am glad I am not crazy for thinking that is crazy...and you know me, I take everything to heart.

Grandma said...

Shannon, you are a very beautiful young woman and you do not need to lose weight!! Who ever told you that is nutz. You look great the way you are. Now, if you were a fat old grandma like me...... you'd have something to worry about...you wouldn't be thinking about having babies though!! I love you....will be praying for your miracle too!

Ashley said...

um, who the HECK told you that you need to lose weight?! NO WAY! Praying for you! And you are beautiful (with great eyebrows as always, tee hee!)!

Shannon said...

Ha! Ok a chick told me to lose weight if I wanted to still be thin POST baby... ?? does that make sense??
she doesn't have kids or anything, just someone putting in their 2cents.
But as we all know, I can't even run a block without falling to my death.
Ashley I need to post some old eyebrow photos! They were really scary!