I really love the show, 18 Kids and Counting. I know this family seems really quirky and old fashioned to a lot of people, but I just love them! I feel like they are so pure and innocent, and have hearts of gold. They are Christians, not Mormon like some people think. The show is such a positive thing to watch when everything else is so negative....like that Jon and Kate + 8. Don't get me wrong, of course I watch it, but I feel like they are such media hogs. AND, I am sorry, but the kids are NOT babies anymore and it drives me nuts how she still treats them like they are. REALLY, do your 5 year olds still need to eat in high chairs? They just are outgrowing that cute baby stage. So anyway, heres my plug for you to go watch the Duggars on TLC! haha


No comments:
Post a Comment