Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Humor Me.

I have a funny story to tell....
The other night, Chris got free tickets to the DBacks game. I love when that happens :) See that chick in front of him?? Well about 5 minutes after this picture, a foul ball or line drive (idk.. when is comes waaay fast) hit her square in the face. In her eye actually. Then the ball bounced and someone else got it. Freaked me out, I sat there with my head in my lap, ducking for cover.
Anyway, this girl got ALL this free stuff for being hit. T shirts, an autographed baseball, and some paramedic even sat with her for about an hour.
THEN, after all that, some guys come into her row, and low and behold, she was sitting in someone else's seat. They had to move like 2 sections over...
I don't want to say serves her right...but whoops I did.
Pin It!

No comments: