On my birthday, Chris did a lot of yard work. I hate yard work. I think he knew this and did it this day so I could relax instead of help. I was very happy that he did a couple projects outside that I have been begging for!
First a flower bed in the backyard. Before this was covered with overgrown grass.

This is what happens when you wear white and go outside to see progress and you own 2 excited dogs. Pawprints all over my pants.
Finally he bought me 2 flower pots for the front yard. I really wanted these! That darn plant is the way of the one on the right, but you get the idea. I would like to rip that plant up and put in a step stone walkway. I mean, I would like Chris to :)
The mums in the pot! Lets see if I can keep them alive!!


No comments:
Post a Comment