Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankful

Wow what a year we've had. Many ups, many downs, but still praising God through it all.
I wanted to make note of what I am thankful for this year....and most times its easier for me to look at the bad side, so this is good therapy for me :)
  • First I am thankful for grace and forgiveness.
  • I am thankful for my husband
  • I am thankful that family is also our friends.
  • I am thankful that we found a church and am looking forward to building more relationships there.
  • I am thankful that both my husband and I have jobs that not only pay the bills, but that we love.
  • I am thankful for a home and two dogs that melt my heart.
  • And right at the moment, I am thankful for my french silk pie that I will eat for breakfast!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

The Porter Family said...

I am soooo happy that you guys found a church!!! :) That's so awesome.