Here is a better picture of our tree, in daylight. I feel like it has a bit of an identity problem, but Chris and I like how eclectic it is. It goes real well with all the holly and red and green throughout the house... NOT.
Chris has been so into the Christmas lights this year. I will post that picture later!

Every year I try to make a couple ornaments for the tree. I always say one day we will have a homemade ornament tree for the kids and a fancy tree in a fancy room. One day :)
This year I made one with our Christmas picture on it:




2 comments:
Your tree looks great and I love your homemade ornaments! I'm going to have to make some for our tree.
Shannon I absolutely adore your tree! I've secretly always said the same thing about the future.. handmade family tree for the kids and a fancy one in the window. :) You're ornaments are great too!
Post a Comment