Nothing too serious is going on. Its
just another series of incidents that add up...
Work has been slow. Its killing me to sit around.
Chris has been slammed at work. He is there all the time, not being able to come home til after 7 every night. I miss him!
Its raining, which always makes me depressed. I really don't like rain. I need me some Vitamin D!
I broke a mirror yesterday. Whoops.
I had coupons to use at WalMart and the cashier would honor them because I already swiped my debit card. After arguing, he pretended to scan them...then handed me my receipt. Jerk.
I waxed my eyebrows yesterday and took the biggest chunk out of one of them. I have never done that, not to me or to a client. It looks REALLY bad.
I have been working out, but I get sick afterwards. Its discouraging.
Cards are out of the playoffs. I feel like I should care even though I kinda don't.
I had a whisker on my cheek today. I can thank my great aunt Ruth.
I ordered a phone cover 3 MONTHS ago on Amazon, it came yesterday and was the wrong color ("white" to me doesnt mean clear. Apparently it is.)
Ok now I will look on the bright side!
24 is back on!
Michael C Hall won the best actor Golden Globe for Dexter!
iheartradio is now available for the Droid!
I get my hair done tomorrow!
My massage on Monday was amazing!
I had an awesome shoot on Sunday!
Kristen Chenoweth is the guest judge on American Idol! I love her! She won an Emmy for Pushing Daisys which was cancelled, even though it was a great show.
My house is clean!
My car is clean thanks to the rain!


1 comment:
I hope next week is MUCH, MUCH better than last. :)
Post a Comment