Why is it that I work with a bunch of skinny minnies who love working out?? I mean for real, no one loves working out. Thats a oxymoron if I ever heard one. All they talk about is how they are going to go to the gym and only eat a banana for lunch. Well not all of them, but the really skinny ones do. I guess thats how they stay skinny. So then here I am, a little skinny fat girl who feels really fat around them, and who doesn't belong to a gym!
I realized how out of shape I am when I went hiking a couple weeks ago with girlfriends. I had to take breaks, drink lots of water, kept waiting for someone else to complain before I did. Then I finally told them to go ahead, I would be fine resting.
They took of sprinting. WOW I was holding them back that much!
I need to exercise...especially if I want to bounce back after pregnancy one day. I decided to take advantage of the little clubhouse we have in our neighborhood. I am trying to use the Elliptical thing about 4x a week. I was trying to wake up early and go, but I am lazy in the mornings. I found if I go at night I am less likely to snack late like I usually do. But then I smell and I hate showering at night PLUS I don't want to stink around my husband...since the pm is when I ever see him.
Whats a girl to do? Working out is the pits! I wonder if I will ever love it!


1 comment:
I will train with you :D
Post a Comment