Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

What I love

So.....its almost Valentines and up until Valentines day I want to share a few things that have my heart.
Todays theme is TV Shows. There are those people who say "oh, I dont watch tv."
Well you're lame. For real, who doesn't watch tv??? I know I do. And I love it. And I love DVR.

So heres the television shows that I frequent (this season):

The Bachelor. This is the first season that I have ever watched. I never got into it before, but all the girls at work talk about it...so I had to watch it. Now I can be apart of the conversation :) :)




The Real Housewives of Orange County. LOVE THEM! My favorite so far is New Jersey, I cant wait for it to return.
Teen Mom. Such a funny yet sad show.


Of course there is the regulars : The Office, Greys, American Idol, Chuck, 24...

I love me some tv, don't you? What are your shows??


Pin It!

No comments: