I was afraid to watch it, because I was afraid of what I would learn and see.
I was afraid I would never want to eat again. A lot of the times documentaries are so biased to the left they usually just make me angry. This movie wasn't, it was mostly just informative.
I have to say, I was very glad I watched it. There are some disturbing images, but the whole movie is slightly disturbing. It talks about what is in the food we eat, with a strong focus on the meat industry.
I was just waiting for some sort of 'boycotting' message at the end, but they did a great job of telling consumers how we can change the food carried by all grocery stores, even Wal-Mart. It was very encouraging. We will most definitely start buying only natural chicken and supporting local farmers markets.
Watch it!



No comments:
Post a Comment