Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Uggs.

I did it.
I fell into the trap.
I bought me some UGGS.
Legit ones.
I bought them online to save $50, they came from China.




Let me tell you, I have not taken them off since I got them last week.
They are the best thing thats ever happened to my feet.


Pin It!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Buy local- your Ugg-carbon footprint just got bigger. :)

They are pretty cute. And they suit you. And I am a little jealous because my poor feet are miserable.

Anonymous said...

I've heard they are super comfortable and well worth the investment. I get the whole idea of an Ugg during IL winters, but how in the world do they work in the AZ sun and heat???? Just wondering. Can you explain how your feet stay cool and not get too hot and sweaty??? Also, how do they go with shorts or capris? :c) HAHAHA jeans, yes.... AZ clothing, I don't know... What's the style out there these days that would make Uggs work? Please respond. These are honestly genuine questions I have. :c) Love Logan

Shay said...

You finally did it! I'm usually not a big UGG fan but those are adorable! I may need to buy myself some now :) Good investment!