Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

kick in the pants.

Man this weekend has been awful. I am dealing with some internal emotional struggles that seem to surface all.the.time (ie wanting a baby...terribly bad), a sick husband, and now I am sick with it too. I think it is a 24 hour flu bug. It was awful Saturday night and Sunday, and now I am getting my appetite back and not feeling so dizzy. Pepto Bismol has helped at TON, although when you are nauseous drinking thick, chunky pink liquid that tastes like toothpaste made me want to barf more.
I feel like a real jerk for not believing my husband was sick when he first mentioned not feeling well. His eyeballs are red from broken blood vessels that burst when he had the violent pukes.
I guess I deserved to catch it...



Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I'm sorry you aren't feeling well and that you had a rough weekend. Pepto bismol has tablets that are not nearly as nasty as the liquid. I take those when I'm not feeling well, instead of having to drink pink chalk. Yuck!

Heather said...

ugh i hate pepto :O so icky! i hope you are feeling better. didn't you say that your weekend with that little baby made him want one??

Shannon said...

Yes Heather he is coming around...that weekend I had just found out so many people were preggers and I just want my turn already! I am a brat! lol