Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Blessed

God is working. Whether we know it, or feel like it, He is. If we doubt it, we must trust He is behind the scenes, rooting for us. He is for us, not against us (Romans 8:31).

I have testimony to this. A couple months ago my job at the salon was going down the drain. I wasn't making money like I had been (its a commission job) and the management there was getting very unstable. I had an opportunity to leave the industry and take an hourly job at a surgery center. I was afraid, uncertain, and I was praying about it. I took the hourly job. I was heartbroken at the idea that I would not currently be an 'esthetician', but times are tough and I knew I wouldn't have another opportunity.
I regretted it at first. I wanted to return to the salon. I missed everyone and I had clients who were NOT happy that I was no longer practicing.

Two weeks ago the salon locked its doors and closed for business.

Praise God that I was not out of work unexpectedly and that I 'moved' when He urged me to.
I know this may seem like a 'small' praise report, but I will give praise where it is needed!
God is good!
I hope in the hard times to come I remember this and continue to praise Him before prayer gets answered. He is always working for us.

Photobucket
Pin It!

3 comments:

Kim (the nail tech) said...

:D AMEN! You were the answer to my prayers! I am so thankful to have you on board.

Anonymous said...

It is so great when God provides a way even when we don't see it at the time! :)

Janet said...

God holds our world in the palm of his hand--Think about how amazing that is ... He has your entire life planned each minute each event..I am proud that you listened and moved when felt you needed to !