My favorite room of my house!
Our previous home didnt have a walk in closet. It had two reach-ins, and one 'bigger' reach-in for the master. It didnt have a coat closet either. We took up all 3 closets with our clothes. NOW, we have a large walk in and a coat closet! So nice to have space.
The door has a full length mirror
hello. (forgive the mess I had just groomed the dog.)
My side!
A earring and necklace rack I made.
I took an old frame, attached the knobs for hanging necklaces and the screen for earrings, and painted the whole thing white.
It was a pain to hang since those 'command' strips dont hold dittily squat. I ended up super gluing tacks to the frame and then putting it into the wall. Its ghetto, but it works.
Pages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Why are you so crafty and why am I so un-crafty? Teach me your ways.
Me too me too teach me lol
Post a Comment