Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

San Diego Part 2

These girls and I have been friends for 3.5 years now. We all met at Dolce Salon and Spa where I previously worked. Now Shay and I don't work with them anymore, but we all remain very close. I love them dearly!
We left Friday afternoon for the beach. The ride was smooth. Getting there with 5 girls, 2 (gorgeoous) baby boys and 2 cars took a little longer than normal, but we all made it safely which is what matters.
Our room was nice and spacious and right on the beach! We had an ocean view!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday we sat by the water, chatted and watched the dolphins and surfers.

Photobucket

Oh, we also had some photo shoots. The one below is my favorite of me.

Photobucket

Some guy made a recommendation to eat at this mexican place, Gringos, and oh my yum. I wanted to go thank him!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Then we walked around town, shopped, and had dessert.

Photobucket

The next day we got up early, had iHop, an went to LaJolla for some more beach time (although it was FREEZING). I also did a photo shoot for Laurel and I cant wait to share them.
Photobucket
Love these girls. Cant wait to see where the next few years will take us!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Shay said...

Love you!! Such a good vaca--we need to plan a girls night soon. :)

The Steinorths said...

awwww i love ur blogs to shan! u make me wanna be apart of ur little girls vacations.. but i have one too many kiddos! lol