Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

things I wish I could do.

Or learn. Thats always an options, although being a natural at certain things would be so grand, wouldn't it??

I wish I could sew. Like little projects for around the house and mending clothes. I have tried a few times and have only gotten extremely angry at the machine. Maybe I should learn how to use it first, I dont know.

I wish I could run. I mean, I can run, but it is very hard for me. I wheeze and get cramps and cant make it very far. I have scars from running too, since I have often fallen during running. Its pathetic really.

I wish I was a better speaker. I stumble and mumble my words. I tend to be awkward in conversation. People who are confident and eloquent seem to go far, and I wish I was like that.

I wish I had better style. This goes for clothes and decor. I feel so mediocre and 'safe' in both areas. Lately I have been wanting to sell all the belongings in my house and start over. I am serious. I think I am going crazy. Yikes.

I wish I had more self control with food. I love food, and eat when bored. I am a snacker. Sometimes it gets way out of control. As of late I have been starving all the time. And I do feed myself because I need to. I just wish I could make better choices in the food department. I recently read Bethenny Frankels book, "Naturally Thin" and really wish I had read it years ago. It will change how you view everything you eat. Its really good.

Ok, sigh. Now on to think of what I can do....
Pin It!

1 comment:

Shay said...

I agree with all of these...literally! I also would love to get rid of everything in my house and start over.