Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday I turned 24. It feels pretty good.
Sunday night my mom made dinner for my twin brother and I. She made lasagna which is one of my favorite things she makes.
She also got me my most favorite dessert, French Silk Pie. I am still enjoying left overs of both.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Its breast cancer awareness month. "I like it on the kitchen counter" what is that nonsense about.

Photobucket
Emerson enjoyed her pie with her hands.

Photobucket
Present time! (thanks family for a great night and wonderful, thoughtful gifts)

Photobucket
I had to work yesterday and my co-workers did a great job of making me feel SUPER special. Thanks guys!

Photobucket
I had Chris take me to Z'Tejas for dinner. I love this restaurant. Sadly, it was not very good this time around. And she charged us for my 'surprise' birthday dessert. Tacky!

Photobucket

After dinner I made Chris walk around Ikea with me and shop, shop, shop. He hates that place so I thought I would take advantage of my him birthday. Now this weekend he can hang up all the curtains we bought!

I love birthdays!! I especially love when they are drawn out all week :)

p.s. sorry about not having a 'real' camera for this post. all i had was my phone.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

Sparklinbecks said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great day! :)