Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Food and Cravings.

Disclaimer: sorry if its annoying that I will be posting about 'pregnancy' stuff often. Its just, happening.

I feel like I am a eating machine lately. I have been so hungry, ravenous even, and for specific foods.
I took a few photos. Heres what I have been eating:



Photobucket


A Cinnabon from the mall. Oooey Gooey goodness.

Photobucket

Crappy chinese food. I had huge craving for hole-in-the-wall chinese, but since Chris only likes Panda Express I settled for that. It did not do the trick. The next day I got this for lunch, and to be honest I dont think I will be craving it again. Not very good.



Photobucket

Ranch Dressing. On anything. I figure a salad may be healthiest.



Photobucket

Beef + ooey melty cheese= cheeseburger. I wanted Red Robin fries since they are fat and kinda mushy. I love soggy fries with a lot of ketchup. I do not usually care for really crisp fries. Weird, I know.



Photobucket

Taco Bell!!!!!!!!!!! Oh any day I could eat there. I love the ground beef and sour cream.






Photobucket


Here is something I actually made at home. I love meatballs. We usually buy a bag of frozen ones from Sam's, then make them all different ways. This is "meatball strognanoff". Super easy: egg noodles and meatballs. The sauce is a packet of brown gravy made with milk, then a couple tablespoons of sour cream.

Judging me yet??

Pin It!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I make a good beef stroganoff. I just use 1 cup of sour cream and about 3/4 a packet of onion soup mix for the sauce. If it weren't for the beef and the mushrooms, I would like it too!

Grandma said...

Both sound yummy....I'm going to try it sometime!