Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

No doubt!

Its a boy! thanks for sharing son! You sure weren't shy at all!

Photobucket

Photobucket
He says "hi!"


Yesterday we had our ultrasound and right when she put the wand on my belly and switched to 4d, I could see it was a boy. Chris says he knew when he saw his face because "its a boys face". It was so cool to see him. We both had boy feeling this whole time, so I was not shocked that it was a boy. I am so excited to have a son! A little nervous at the same time but I hope thats normal. The tech said he was moving all over the place. She kept saying, "oh, he moved AGAIN" and "wow he is busy!" (in a really sweet way). I found out the spot I always feel him are where his feet are. Kicks already! They are so strong now Chris can feel them every time I can, even if his hand isn't directly on the 'spot'.

This is a great present for us! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Pin It!

No comments: