Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

a wish list.

Lets take a minute and drool over these pricey boy items, shall we?



Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby boy Toms. Need these.Photobucket

Oh my goodness, they sell baby Jack Purcells! I love these shoes! (I do not believe these are the baby ones, but this is what nordstrom.com said)
(please don't tell me babies don't need or use shoes. I am going crazy over all the cute shoes!!)


Photobucket

These adorable tie onesies. My awesome sister-in-law made me one for Christmas, and since then I have copied her and made him a couple more. I used Chris' old shirts for the tie part. I love them so so much!


Photobucket

This diaper bag. I have been eyeing it for months...it seems just perfect for a little boy's mama.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love all these crochet hats! I am trying to learn to crochet, but it probably wont happen before this little guy arrives. AND that owl hat, I adore it!
(thanks google images for the photos, I don't know whose pictures these are)



Photobucket

Oh little Sophie giraffe. Why are you $20? You sure are cute, and expensive.

I am so excited for this boy to be here! I am 7 months along...I can't believe it!

Pin It!

3 comments:

The Steinorths said...

OMG i NEED those skull TOM shoes! sooo adorable!

Shay said...

Baby TOMS?!?! How did I not know of these? Eric only wears TOMS and we always said how they need to make baby TOMS and apparently we are retarded because they do! I am so excited. Oh and Brighton LOVES his Sophie. Especially now that he's teething. So worth the $20. :)

Shay said...

AND....I'm obsessed with those hats.