Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

April showers...

brings a May baby :) My mom, sister and close family friend threw me a shower with close friends and family. We had it at my house, and it was a storybook/nursery rhyme theme. I thought it was cute and subtle, since I really hate themed things (which is why some would say our nursery isn't very "babyish").

Thanks everyone for making me feel so special! I know my son will be so loved! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Some baby photos of us: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket mini pies (I am not a cake person, but pie I LOVE): Photobucket

He got lots of cute outfits and many books for his library! I am still going through everything and finding homes for things! I am loving "nesting" in his room. Photobucket Here I am, 33 weeks! (now almost 35, its getting soooo close!) Photobucket
Pin It!

1 comment:

Shay said...

I will be back right when you pop that sweet thing out...I can't wait!!! Glad you are feeling confident. It's the most amazing experience. And I got the same comments about B's nursery but we can't help it if we hate themes! It turned out perfect!