photo was taken at 35 weeks
Man. I just haven't felt like myself lately. I'm beyond tired at moments, and other moments I am fine. Some days I am happy and other days watch out. Little miss grumpy pants takes over.
I hate this. I hate that how I feel and my moods are so drastic. I feel crazy most days! (sometimes I think I am going crazy).
I think if I were to sum up these last 4 weeks of pregnancy it would be: PMS. I feel like how I would the week before my period comes: annoyed, grouchy, tired, crampy, weepy and irritable.
Can I just make an announcement now to apologize to everyone for this?? I want to be a sweet girl again too. I'm sorry if I haven't been.
Last night and today I was having some serious pain. My whole belly ached so bad, and I was having serious menstrual like cramps. They were mainly in my lower back and legs. I didn't keep track of the contractions, because it really hurt! I am now officially worried about myself and my pain tolerance. How am I going to do this?? I'm freaking out. Yikes.



1 comment:
Aw. The end is tough, but you are strong, and it is all worth it - but you know that already! :) Hang in there, mama, you're almost there!
Post a Comment