Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

baby shower #2!

My close group of girlfriends that I met through the first salon I worked at (over 2 years ago, and we are still as close as ever), threw me a little dinner shower at Joes Farm Grill! I loved this place, the atmosphere, and how you can sit outside and enjoy the big trees and nice weather. Well, of course the one night we go it is pouring rain! I was so upset about this, I know its crazy, but we still had a great time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and why don't I eat here more often? their fried zucchini and bbq chicken pizza were amazing!!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Shay said...

Wow. I really looked like death that night. Bleh. Had fun though! Miss you!

The Steinorths said...

U girls are beautiful Shay!! LOL
Im still sad I missed that night. Looks like lots of fun!
Love u Shan!