Chris and I will be celebrating our 4th anniversary this Thursday. We got married the day before Mothers Day 4 years ago. This week is so crazy for him at work, and who knows when the baby will come (hopefully not til the weekend...our doctor is out of town!) that he gave me a mothers day/anniversary present yesterday.
I had a photo shoot scheduled in the morning, and then ran a few errands alone, and when I came home I was sent on a little scavenger hunt. He had hid all these items in random parts of the house:
I've mentioned wanting a Scentsy warmer several times in the past, and he got me two! Not to mention a ton of wax! We love them so far!
Then last night we had some friends over for dinner, and after they left I had an itch to go to the movies. We have passes and who knows when we will be able to use them. So at 10 o'clock we went and saw Water for Elephants. Wow we never do stuff like that, and that is not a movie he would EVER tag along with me to see! I loved it (and the book too), but the end made me bawl. I hate when a movie makes you cry at the very end and then the lights come on and you have to get up and leave crying. I still had tears running down my face when we were in the parking lot.
This morning I got up early (like usual) and Chris says, "theres something in the mattress". So I look under my side of the mattress, and theres a little bag with this in it:
I had shown him a ring like this online and he picked one out at the store just like it! He is so good to me!
Ok, enough bragging about my husband! He really is the best though :)
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there! You are blessed!






No comments:
Post a Comment