Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Random 37 weeks.

AH! Its MAY!! I am due in May! This is nuts!

Here is a post of random events at 37 weeks. Ready? go.

This feels about right:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Most days I can still see my feet. Most days :)

Photobucket

I am officially waddling. Its cool. I totally know what they say about having a "bowling ball" between your legs.

I can still eat, and eat, and eat. My hunger never goes away, and never feels satisfied. Its surprising that I've only gained 25lbs (well, I will find out tomorrow at the Dr. afternoon if thats still right, but their scale is more evil than the one at home).

I have contractions often. Most of the time they hurt, but only in my low belly.

Still no stretch marks (knock on wood. I didn't even want to write this down for fear of jinxing myself!!)

We are 100% ready for the baby. Car seat base in the cars, diapers/wipes stocked, swing up in the living room, pack in play in our room, hospital bag packed, clothes washed and lots more!!

I am not really nesting yet. My husband wishes I would start because that would mean a cleaner house :)

Sleeping is still good. When I have to get out of bed to use the restroom (only once a night) or turn over, my hips ache severely and it makes moving in my sleep hard. Other than that, I can sleep through anything. I prefer to sleep on my back too, I know thats not recommended, but its more comfy for me. When I sleep on my side he kicks at the mattress all night.

I still like being pregnant. I am a crazy emotional woman right now but its ok. I have hardly anything to complain about.

He will come in perfect timing. He can take his time, but please don't make me wait TOO long!
Pin It!

No comments: