I thought all week we were going to dinner at Joes Farm Grill with my Aunt Cheryl who was in town visiting. Little did I know they had coordinated all our family, in-laws, and friends to be there and celebrate our 25th birthday.
I did however find out about the surprise about an hour before the party happened. it involved a twitter slip and some miscommunication, but I was still surprised and in the end it doesn't matter!
I was totally frustrated with my camera that night. It was so dark out, with minimal lighting, and my flash wouldn't pop up. It still wont. I need to get it checked out. I rarely use my flash, and if I do I use an external flash but how annoying that the one installed on my camera is broken! ugh.
The next morning we went to breakfast with my aunt and family again. I wish she was here for a longer visit. I love my moms family so much, I wish I saw them more often. I really look forward to when we go celebrate Christmas this year with them for the first time since I was in high school.










No comments:
Post a Comment